Bleach - A Time Paradox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site and a Forum!

Latest topics

» Isamu, I need your help!
Isamu, I need your help! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:15 pm by Sanuramo

» Links to watch anime
Isamu, I need your help! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:32 pm by Feral

» Have you seen Kampfer!
Isamu, I need your help! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 pm by Sanuramo

» Naruto Manga
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm by OnyEe57

» Discuss Naruto
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 pm by OnyEe57

» Time to prove your worth brother!
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:54 pm by Feral

» So you think your powerful!?
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm by Sanuramo

» Mission System
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 am by Feral

» Leveling System
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 am by Feral

» Character Feats!
Isamu, I need your help! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm by Sanuramo

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Isamu, I need your help!

Feral
    Feral
    Admin

Character Profile
    Name: Shin Katashi
    Zanpakutō: Ookami

Isamu, I need your help! Empty Isamu, I need your help!

Post  Feral Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:23 am

Isamu two med. level Arrancar and a Espada has been spotted attacking villagers in the Himalayan Mountains. I'd go myself but I don't think I'd last against the Espada, the Arrancars abilitys seem to be Ice based but the Espada's remain a mystery.

-Shin recieves a message from a student-

It seems a large number of hollows are closing in on the villages! You go take on the Espada and his Arrancar and I'll deal with the hollows....and brother....be careful..
    Sanuramo
    Sanuramo
    Admin

Character Profile
    Name: Isamu Katashi
    Zanpakutō: Nobuyuki

Isamu, I need your help! Empty Re: Isamu, I need your help!

Post  Sanuramo Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Isamu took a long pause before moving from his seat. The situation was not good. The limited amount of shinigami was beginning to become apparent and people were beginning to suffer for it. Never in the history of the 13 protection squads was it needed for the Captain Commander to go out on missions himself. But these were different times he lived in,”What a time to be Captain Commander” he thought. But regardless there was a situation to deal with, and little time to do it.
    In an instant Isamu vanished from his office and appeared before his own personal senkai gate. His shunpo was the fastest in all the 13 protection squads, and there was little doubt in his ability to handle these arrancar. But it was the principle of the matter. He was the Captain Commander for crying out loud, it should not be necessary for him to handle matters such as this. One day he would bring the 13 protection squads back to there former glory and be know forever as the one to do so. But It was time to focus on other matters like the arrancar he was about to face. However he might overpower these foes, going into battle with a swollen head was likely to get you killed. But he couldn't help to be a little cocky as he walked though the gate.
    Appearing on the outside of the small town, Isamu had to mask his reiatsu in order to keep his presence a secret and to protect the frail buildings of the small village. He could easily sense the mass of hollows to the west and thought of Shin. Would he really be able to handle all of those hollows single handedly. A memory flashed into Isamu's memory. He recalled one of his squad members running into his office and handing him a mission report with to words complete in red across the top. Isamu read this report several times to make sure there wasn't a single thing he had forgotten. It was the mission report of his little brother's first mission. A captain he may be but his first mission none the less. But thinking back now to the report gave Isamu the reassurance he needed for his brother.
    Gone in the blink of an eye Isamu appeared directly in front the enemy. There were in fact three arrancar. Two short and round with there holes in the dead center of there chests. They appeared to be twins. Every detail from the one horn on the left side to the slight crack in there masks was exactly identical. And the third stood between them at about 6 foot tall. With flowing black hair that had grown to his shoulders and by the smug look on his face when Isamu appeared before him it was an easy assumption that he was the Espada of which Shin spoke.
    After what seemed a thorough examination of his enemy the Espada spoke. “So the 13 protection squads finally sent someone. I knew it would happen eventually. I am Shizuku, and my friends are called Imbuki. They fight as one and I am sure that they have enough power to deal with the likes of you.”
    “What a cocky espada” thought Isamu, “This will be over quickly.” The ones called Imbuki grabbed hands and began to spin around in circles until they became nothing but a blur. Then it appeared that the ball began to become encroached with ice. Faster and faster they spun and the ice got thicker and thicker until suddenly the ice ball moved at blinding speed towards Isamu. Isamu put his hand out towards the orb hurdling towards him and spoke the chant in his mind. A forceful ball of air shot from his palm and struck the orb and sent it flying in the other direction. Such a simple attack could never catch him off guard, it would take a lot more cunning to defeat him. But it was his error for mistaking that to be the only attack he would have to deal with. Far in the distance the orb gained speed towards Isamu and began to grow icy spines. Isamu barley had enough time to react when the orb was upon him. Quickly he drew Nobuyuki from it's sheath and deflected the attack. Moving like lightning around the orb he removed all the spines from it and struck it once again sending it hurdling towards the earth. Using his shunpo Isamu vanished and appeared again under the orb. Channeling a rather large amount of reaitsu threw Nobuyuki he struck the orb when it approached. The orb cracked with just a mere touch of Nobuyuki and began to sever in half with the pressure. The ones called Imbuki separated and stood across from Isamu with surprise ridden across there faces. Isamu didn't hesitate and appeared behind them with his shunpo. One slice was all it took and the twins fell to the ground in two pieces each.
    Shizuku seemed surprised at first but then it was as if something so obvious finally became apparent to him. “Ha Ha Ha I should have known from the beginning that you are no mere Shinigami!” he spoke with a hint of arrogance to his voice. Although he knew now that Isamu was nor ordinary shinigami he was still very ignorant of the fact that he was Captain Commander. Shizuku drew his sword and and uttered the words to enter into his release form. His power grew immensely and his size grew along with it. Instead of standing at six feet he now lumbered around eight and his muscles seemed as if they would burst from under his skin. His body was covered in the bleach white armor from his shoulders to his waist. It was an unfortunate habit for Isamu to forget about the release form that the arrancar's had and it was fortunate form him that Shizuku was scared and used his before the fight even began.
    Shizuku launched at Isamu barring sharp teeth and claws. Isamu easily dodged his attack and began to create a plan that would end this battle quickly. Another brutish attack from Shizuku came at Isamu's back but was easily avoided and returned with a ball of air shot from Isamu's palm. The attack struck and sent Shizuku sprawling across the ground. Anger filled the espada's eyes and he struck out again towards Isamu. Isamu was much faster than him so dodging his attacks was a simple matter. But the opportunity to hatch his plan was drawing ever nearer.
    Isamu fought lazily with a swing of Nobuyuki here and a wave there just to keep the espada on edge. And then there it was the opportunity that Isamu had been waiting for. The espada was tired from his relentless and brutish attacks and could not keep it up so Isamu used his shunpo to position himself above Shizuku and went over the incantation in his mind. Out of his hands came blue fire with such a force it was impossible for the espada to dodge in his current state. The espada had looked up just in time to see the blue fire crash down upon him. “Bakudou #99” Isamu thought and suddenly the espada couldn't move. The fight was over but not before Isamu showed Shizuku the evil that rested inside of him. Isamu walked to face the espada and said, “I posses an ability that nobody has ever lived to tell about and you will not be the first.” The espada looked at Isamu with a look of horror. There was no time for Shizuku to object or even plead for his life because after Isamu uttered the words “Speak it Nobuyuki” a high pitched resonance came from his sword.
    It was as if Shizuku was being stabbed in every inch of his body. But I fact Isamu wasn't even touching him. It was his Shikai ability that was causing this pain. An ability that came in great use for someone who fought evil. It gave the enemy a conscience per-say or rather an understanding of all the evil they have committed in there life. Isamu didn't let him suffer long with a quick swing of his blade he removed the Espada's head from his body. Now he was free to return to the quite of his office and deal with the matters of the Soul Society.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:26 pm