Bleach - A Time Paradox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site and a Forum!

Latest topics

» Isamu, I need your help!
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:15 pm by Sanuramo

» Links to watch anime
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:32 pm by Feral

» Have you seen Kampfer!
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 pm by Sanuramo

» Naruto Manga
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm by OnyEe57

» Discuss Naruto
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 pm by OnyEe57

» Time to prove your worth brother!
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:54 pm by Feral

» So you think your powerful!?
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm by Sanuramo

» Mission System
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 am by Feral

» Leveling System
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 am by Feral

» Character Feats!
Time to prove your worth brother! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm by Sanuramo

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Time to prove your worth brother!

Sanuramo
    Sanuramo
    Admin

Character Profile
    Name: Isamu Katashi
    Zanpakutō: Nobuyuki

Time to prove your worth brother! Empty Time to prove your worth brother!

Post  Sanuramo Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:30 pm

A Large amount of hollows have been spotted in the area know as the Gobi Desert in the real world. Although the scouts haven't been able to see it they suspect an arrancar in the area as well. The hollows should not be a problem for you but the arrancar seems to have some special ability. all though the details of this ability are unknown reserchers belive that it has somthing to do with the heat in the area. That is why i am sending you Shin, my brother, to deal with this problem. It is time to show your worth as captain of Squad 6! Now go and do not return untill you mission is a success!
    Feral
    Feral
    Admin

Character Profile
    Name: Shin Katashi
    Zanpakutō: Ookami

Time to prove your worth brother! Empty Time to prove my worth!!

Post  Feral Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Shin nods to his brother as he recieves his first mission as captain of squad 6. He shakes slightly in a mixture of excitment and nervousness, he faced a large number of hollows since his gaduatation from the acadamy but he has never faced a Arrancar before but the fact his brother who was not only older than him but very powerful chose him to be the one to take on this possiably very dangerous mission.
    As he reachs the gate he calls upon the Guardian to open the door as he braces himsrlf for the upcoming battle. He reaches the Gobi Desert and trys to sheild his Reiatsu giving him a few seconds to survey his surrondings but it was to late 3 hollows already senced his prescence and was on him. He studied them as he dodged easily. "This has to be a trap, this a very low level hollows" he exclaimed. He pulls Ookami from the sheath and he dispatchs them quickly. "Reveal yourself!" he yells as he turns to find 7 more hollows barroling towards him. "Slay, Ookami!" His Zanpakto seem to melt onto his hands and they form some sort of liquid metal and they form metal claws on his hands. He launchs at them spinning with the claws as he enters the hole of one hollow he catches the sides with the claws slicing the first one in half, he slides to a stop on the hot desert sand as the others quickly circle him. He fights and dispatches the others.
    He breaths heavy as he looks around "I...think..that..is.a.." his statment is cut short as a blast of what seemed to be pure heat nearly heat him burning the end of his robe slightly. He jumps back and spots an Arrancar, he scoffs and says to it "It's a shame you missed...You won't get another shot like that!". He launches himself towards the arrancar using the shunpo technique he learned from his brother Isamu and just barely misses as it dodges, He changes the claws into dual blades and he slashes from many directions. The Arrancar kicks him back. "I dont have the energy to use kido..that may have been his plan when he sent the waves of hollows at me"

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:24 am